TwinCitiesRailfan.com
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm 

Hi, Here is the first time I have seen the new Minnesota commercial units #84 and #58 together on the sand train. I am getting better with my photo skills as practice make perfect.
ImageImage

I have not seen the 3rd unit from Illinois anywhere yet. its just for parts from what i hear. Why would it get painted.

And here is today 9/10/2012 at the shops, not moving .

Here is the switcher from Hugo CMT1 . It is now at the Minnesota commercial roundhouse. The building it was stored by is not receiving service anymore . Well at least not in a wile. Does anyone have any knowledge on this . I am visiting mn commercial on the BRHS tour Friday, i am going to learn all i can to share. We will be visiting progressive rail in lakeville in the afternoon. I am also willing to ask questions on either tour so if you have any get them to me.

DaveN.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:00 pm 

It is a shame that Loadmaster stopped receiving tank cars. I know the scrap metal loading makes up for it a little and the carloads to Schwieters seem to be back up too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:01 pm 

Well there was a nice surprise on the Hugo Line today. Not only are tank cars headed to Loadmaster, but MNNR 42 has been repainted into the new paint scheme to match the B39s. No more Santa Fe colors on the SF30B! I'll try to get the pics posted tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:51 pm