[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
TwinCitiesRailfan.com • View topic - The CP Hoilday Train, starts friday!!!!
TwinCitiesRailfan.com
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:22 am 

Its about that time, I know its a repeat of aarons, but.

I just looked at the shcedule, Hastings, Cottage grove, St. Paul, Shoraham. all on Monday the 12th. then Laratto, Buffalo, Annedale, and Brooten the 13th.

WHO IS GOING, and where. I think it would be cool if we could all meet somewhere and kinda have a miny reunion/meeting of sorts. I like the Hastings one, as its got the old depot. but I will prolly hit all of em on Monday the 12th.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:22 am 
Site Admin

Like I have mentioned before, I will be out both days. I think I will make Redwing as well.

Where in Shoreham do they stop? Off of Central? Obviously they allow "civilians" onto the property this day.

Unless someone designates a meeting place, I have a red coat and the hood will be up and I will look cold... but happy.

My pictures

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:39 pm 

I'll definately be at the Hastings one, living just a few blocks from the station.

Last time, I saw the CP 886 (?) coal train go through, messing up the schedule a bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:48 am 

I'm going to try to drag the fam to St. Paul :)

How on-time are these guys as a general rule, anybody know?

Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:26 pm 

What time will it be at Shoreham. Be kinda neat to meet some of ya. I got a dance on friday so i dont know, it starts at 6, so if the train comes before ill be at Shoreham.

Alec

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:21 pm 

Here are the times for the MN stops on the 11th Winona 630pm to 720pm at the Amtrak depot, Lake city 850 pm to 930pm Heart N home technologies 800 W Jefferson and Redwing 950 pm to 1040 pm at the Amtrak depot.

on the 12th Hastings 450 pm to 540 pm CP depot 500 E second st, Cottage Grove 600 pm to 650 pm at the Beldon st rail crossing behind the Marthon gas station on Hadley ave so, St. Paul 710 pm to 800 pm under the Lafayette bridge and Shoreham 910 pm tp 950 pm at Shoreham 2800 Central ave NE. I will be at Shoreham with the fam in tow for those you know me I have upgraded from the green 95 Taurus to a 2000 green Taurus and from the white 97 explorer to a red 98 exploror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:39 am 

I'm going to try dragging the fam to the St. Paul location. We'll be in an ugly-blue Grand Voyager Minivan.

We'll be the fam with the twin 3 year old girls :)

Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:03 am 

Im a small guy, as im just 13, so this is what i will look like. Hows about we meet at the rear car??? Ill be wearing a big blue and white St.Anthony hat, and a blue , and black jacket. I hope Ill seeya there. BTW, im talking about Shoreham.

Alec

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:26 pm 

as always my plans ALWAYS CHANGE!!!!! :x

I have to go to Minot ND tomorrow morning, but I don't see any reason why I wont be back by monday morning.

Back car sounds good to me. I was hopeing to drag some friends with but guess not.

Look for a '97 Ford. F250, black, stacks on it. guy in a Braham fire and rescue coat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:37 pm 

So wait, the train is coming to shoreham on Monday? I thought it was Friday?

Alec

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:33 am 
Site Admin

Well, I won't be catching it in the metro. Hopefully up in NW Minnesota.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:00 am 
Site Admin

My pictures

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:14 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:02 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:55 am